5.21.2010

All Rand Paul, all the time. Here are the words of the latest Teabag Superstar. But, don't forget, they insist they're not racist. It's about states' rights, remember.

"What I think would happen -- what I'm saying is, is that I don't believe in any discrimination. I don't believe in any private property should discriminate either. And I wouldn't attend, wouldn't support, wouldn't go to. But what you have to answer when you answer this point of view, which is an abstract, obscure conversation from 1964 that you want to bring up. But if you want to answer, you have to say then that you decide the rules for all restaurants and then you decide that you want to allow them to carry weapons into restaurants."

According to Mr. Paul, my being black is analagous to my having a gun. Paul is basically an anarchist, who is fine with racism, corporate greed, environmental disasters... so long as it doesn't cost him money.

1 comment:

  1. He should be asked for his position on Federally mandated overtime laws.

    The Tea Party is only a rebranding of the Republican Party.

    ReplyDelete